ONLY a mommy dog would LOVE this FACE!!Good Afternoon!! Been gone today!! I went into Curves to weigh and see how this LONG LONG week of 1200 calories has turned out..Well I lost 2 and a half pounds!! I was really surprised because I did not think that I would lose anything..not an ounce!! Probably lost it in my wrist or some other small place on this body of mine!! Any how....Now tomorrow I start on 1500 calories a day and new choices..so we will see. i will stay on 1500 for 3 weeks. I weigh just once a week at Curves...Then after 3 weeks...well then I will see what i am really supposed to do!!
While at Curves, our daughter called and wanted to take me out to lunch for my birthday!! It is not until Friday but I understand they are going to be gone...SO!! It had to be today!! She took me to Panera Bread which we both love. I had a half salad and broccoli cheese soup..Probably not on my DIET (Food Plan) but oh well ...just once right??? We sat and talked for a long time then off to look for our granddaughter a gift for her baptism.
Becky and Madison meet this afternoon after school with our children's pastor to talk and then to set up a time for her baptism...I cannot tell you what we both found for her yet because she just might bounce over here to my website and read about it..You never know anymore..But will show you later on!!
We had a nice time together like we always do. We have a dreary day today. I have received 3 cards already..People LOVE to see me get old!! Smile!! I am so thankful for all the cards that I receive!! They are always displayed..course no one ever comes here!!
Tomorrow I have been honored by being asked back to MOPS as one of the mentor moms to answer some questions...Here is a list of the questions..Have any good answers for me????
- What would you have changed about your marriage to make it stronger when your kids were little that you didnʼt learn about until the kids were older?
- In retrospect, what is the most valuable lesson to teach your child (besides Jesus)?
- How can we learn to communicate issues that we have with each other without turning it into a fight?
- What are some things we can do as husband and wife to put each other first before the kids (easy weekly ideas)?
- I love and want sex just as much if not more than my husband. Am I normal?
- How do you bring romance into the marriage when you have no extra money or time and running around?
Take care and hopefully I will get around to you all...never seem to get that done as well...
Thought for the day: "Remember whose almighty hand you are in!"