I have been thinking how fortunate I am to be at home lately!! I feel so fortunate to my husband for letting me be here!!
I enjoyed my last job with Curves but I wanted to be here at home to watch our two youngest grands and to be available if I am needed by my parents. I just felt like this was the time for these two things to be!!
- I LOVE being able to do things WHEN I want to do them.
- I LOVE not being told what to do!!
- I LOVE cleaning my home WHEN I want too.
- I LOVE knowing that my time is mine for a change.
- I LOVE watching the two kids and listening to all their conversations and TRYING to answer some of their questions.
- I LOVE not being stressed out over things like I was when I worked.
- I LOVE just being me for a while.
- I LOVE just being at home!!
You think when you are young that someday you will just be able to sit back in your chair with your darling mate and watch the sun go down in the evening and come up in the mornings..Well, that is not reality!!
That is one reason why right now..just for this moment...I am enjoying being a kept Woman!!
Thought for the day: "A good memory is fine---but the ability to forget is the true test of greatness."