Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Feast



Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

You know i really would not like to be any of the celebrities. I think that most of them live a very lonely and unfulfilling life!! I like mine just fine. I know that my marriage is very stable and that my children are great and lead good lives...So NOPE I will just stay ME!!

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

Almost zero!! I think it stems from being a receptionist so much. I had one job at a church where I would answer some 100 calls a day!! When i got home I never wanted to touch the phone much less talk on it. I think that is why I like IM'ing a whole lot and of course email!!

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

We have always just tithed!! We give to God and HIS church!! That is about all we give too. I would love to help others with money but i have to have it first!!! SMILE!!

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Hm..I don't think there is a food that I could eat all of the time. I LOVE variety in my life!! I would get so bored. The only one that I can remotely think of would be bread...I love BREAD!!

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

We both got the flu shot this year. I always get it and hubby never does. We just happened to be at the doctor and he asked hubby if he had one and of course being the scaredy cat that he is...he was trapped!! So he got one this year!! No, we have been okay so far!! I just hope it stays with us being here in the cold cold weather of Illinois!!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoyed your feast my friend, love you.

Melli said...

Bread is a good one! I think most of us actually DO eat bread - at least ALMOST every day... somewhere along the way... toast with breakfast (or a bagle or something like that?)... or a sandwich of some sort at lunch?

I forgot about tithing... LOL! I guess I don't think of that as "donations"... I don't know why!

Linda said...

I'm a bread lover too and I do eat it everyday.

We are preparing for a winter storm that is to hit tonight. I am ready for spring and am tired of these dreary days.

Betty said...

I love bread, too, but ice cream is my favorite thing to eat. I probably could eat that every day for the rest of my life.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I love Bread too much!! Yes, this is me on the laptop at long last!! So happy to be back!! Love and hugs Grams

MaR said...

Oh, I love bread, nothing like the smell of a fresh loaf to go with my cup of coffee :)
Have a safe trip home!