Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday Dozen--letter N



Things about Me brought
to you by the Letter N!!

  1. Noodles: I always like these in any kind..big ones, round ones, spaghetti ones, homemade ones, Chinese ones just any kind. They are good!!!
  2. Nurse: I would have never made a very good one. Although, I had to be one to be a mommy!! My mother was in nurses training but at that time in the 40's if you got married to you had to quit. She got married. Our youngest daughter and her hubby are both RN's. Our oldest granddaughter is in college now to be a radiologist OR a nurse...she is still thinking!!
  3. Nature: I love being out in the woods and see deer just running wild...I love trees and anything that God has made for us to enjoy in our world.
  4. Noisey: I can be that way sometimes. I love having fun so that makes me noisey! Like last night. We girls went to buy stuff for the guys to work on the kitchen. We had a fun time laughing and snorting!! YES we snort when we laugh. I seemed to pass this down to two of my daughters and now my granddaughters!!
  5. North: I think that their bad weather can just stay here!! I am a Southern Lady now!!
  6. Nails: I love my acyrlic nails!! I have NO NAILS!! Never have!! When I was little I would lose them all of the time. They just come off. About 10 years ago my daughter took me to a nail place and wow!! I was in LOVE!! Now I go every 10 days or so and get them filled. I have a great place that I go where I am treated like family by a sweet Vietnamese couple.
  7. Nose: I have a small one..ONE of my small things that God put on my body!! Smile
  8. New: I love new things but as i get older i realize that sometimes the old things will do just fine..now when it comes to CLOTHES....I like new clothes!! What woman doesn't?
  9. Nude: Not a pretty site....
  10. Noise: I cannot stand a lot of it anymore either. I think once our children move out and then we get used to just being the two of us...when noise enters the picture then we are just glad when it leaves. Right ladies?
  11. Nocturnal: NOT!! I love sleeping!! Two of my children got that from me!!
  12. Nice: Everyone here told me to put this one!! I don't like saying this about myself but my granddaughter said that I was not mean!! So that works!!
  13. Nemoricolous: Big word for today!! This means living in the forest or woods and I certainly would like that...
Flip Flop!!

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a great list! I am going to have to try to remember that last one. Do you think it would win in Scrab*ble?

Melli said...

Ohhhhh Sandy! You are crackin' me UP this week! I can't believe you put #9!!! Tooooo funny! Tonight I am being NOCTURNAL! My surgery was at 2:30 this afternoon -- so the sleep meds wore off around midnight! So HERE I AM!!! LOL! Enjoying all your "N" words - and your vocabulary lesson! Glad the family made you use niiiiiiice! It certainly DOES describe you!!!
Love you dear!
Have a GREAT day!

Denise said...

Great list sweetie, love you.

lillinda said...

Nemoricolous My new word for the week. Wait til I'm at the end of my rope and I call my son "Nemoricolous" !!! LOL
Lillinda

Hootin Anni said...

LOL on the #9
That would be for me too.

Baba said...

Hi Sandy, it is raining here today and very messy....Atlanta will get snow again tomorrow.

I love your list of N things about you.I hate to look at my own self in the nude... My body will never be the same after weight loss.

I know you are enjoying your granddaughters and being around family...Take care. Hugs, Barb

Anonymous said...

I can relate to a lot of those! Hope you're having a wonderful day today!