Thursday, May 18, 2006


THURSDAY THIRTEEN:

Hello everyone!! I know today is Thursday Thirteen and I had mine all written up and ready to share.
I am in Illinois for the next 3 weeks. Today I went into Blogger from my parents computer to share with everyone and well blogger will not let me publish...WHY? Well it is anyone's guess!!
I just want ya'll to know that I am missing my laptop and all of my blogging friends immensley!! I cannot hook up here because my mother has a server with a GREAT blockage program that thinks my laptop is a hacker trying to get into her precious things.
Things here are up in the air as my parents are trying hard to pack and leave Illinois and move permanently to Arizona.
I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of everyone and will be trying to read as much of your blogging as I can. take care and know that I am still here!!
Flip Flop Floozie

2 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey babe, miss you. Hope you are not over doing. Know you are in my prayers. Hi to Mom!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about missing your blogging friends. You take care and have a successful visit.