Saturday, May 06, 2006


SUNLESS SATURDAY IN SAVANNAH

It might be a very dreary looking day here today but my flowers look very happy. I took this picture yesterday. My
gardenias are so pretty and OH THE SMELL!! One of the things that I so enjoy about the South are the beautiful and fragrant flowers. The magnolias should be coming out soon. I so wish that I had a tree! I still cannot get over just how pretty they are. God is the best artist of them all, don't you think?


I am on my way downtown in a few minutes to meet some young ladies from my MOPS group. We are meeting at the Gryphon Tea Room. It is not the one that Lazy Daisy and I always go too. I am going to take my camera. Be looking for pictures..

To the best of my knowledge (which is quite limited)..It used to be an old pharmacy. I need to get going so that I hopefully can find parking. The biggest problem that downtown Savannah has....I have plenty of quarters too. Later............

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope you get some sunshine today. We haven't had much all week but we have it today....hallelujah!
Your gardenias are beautiful. I am waiting patiently for my rose bushes to bloom, and need to remind my hubby that I want a magnolia tree!!!
I wish I was in downtown Savannah today! I am definitely coming back someday!
Quarters are definitely a good thing! :)
Love you dearie! :)

Unknown said...

Gardenias are one of my favorites! Can't grow them very well up here in VA. Have a blessed weekend!

Maggie Ann said...

Savannah is such a lovely place and your gardenias must smell heavenly!! Enjoy a whiff for me please =)