Wednesday, December 21, 2005








YOU CAN'T STEAL MY CHRISTMAS

(Poem by Sharon Steege)

I don't know who they are,
Saying I can't greet the crowd
The way that I want to,
Can't say CHRISTMAS out loud.
I walk into a business place,
See things that I rather not see,
But dare I not say CHRISTMAS,
And ask for a "holiday" tree.
What happened to freedom of speech,
And living in the land of the free?
How can they take my CHRISTMAS money,
But can't say MERRY CHRISTMAS to me.
Men and women have given their lives So we could still go free.
I wonder how they would feelAt saying "HOLIDAY" TREE.
Come on, AMERICA, let's wake up,
Don't let our freedom escape.
If they get by with doing this,
What else will they take.
This is starting to get out of hand,
And I've begun to keep track.
Well I've just about had enough,
I'M TAKING CHRISTMAS BACK.
So MERRY CHRISTMAS AMERICAI hope this gets all over the net.
If we all stand united and take freedom back,
'Twill be our best CHRISTMAS YET!
"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" EVERYBODY








No comments: