Wednesday, December 21, 2005


What a Merry Christmas week I am having so far. I started getting sick this past Saturday. I thought I would be able to take care of it all by myself!! But not this time!!! Today I knew that I was getting worse. I broke down and called the doctor.
"Can you be here in 45 minutes," the nurse asked.
"Sure." I said.
Off I went through all of this crazy Christmas traffic with my head buzzing from being so full of whatever was (is) wrong with me.
I got there just in time. The doctor said that I have bronchitis, upper respitory infection AND sinus infection!! I don't just have one infection. I have THREE!! She has me on three medications. I was to come home and to go to bed.
Here I am the week of Christmas and in bed!!
This morning I had an appointment to get my hair done. You know we women just cannot break that appointment even if we are on death's bed. Our hair just HAS to look good.
Now with medication and my hair looking good I can go to bed and get well.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!

No comments: