Tuesday, December 20, 2005


Today I saw an interesting sign that made me think. I like seeing things along the side of the road that make me think. It said....."HAVE FAITH?" It was just in black on a white background. That was good!! It made me think.
I know that I do. It just made me think about it for awhile.
I wondered how many people that read that sign understand and really do have FAITH. How many really understand what that word really, really means especially to them?
I have been a Christian for many years now but as I get older in my faith I understand more and more about how faith makes me a better Christian. I understand that WITHOUTH faith Christianity does not make a lot of sense.
To be a Christian you need Faith. God cannot be seen but we know that HE does exist. We as humans need Faith to believe that He is WHO HE is.
FAITH mean "Forgetting All I Take Him". Such a simple way to understand what the word faith actually means.

1 comment:

Lazy Daisy said...

Preach it sister! liked your post very much....today is cooking baking central since we leave tomorrow....can you smell them cooking?