Sunday, December 11, 2005


I've been tagged by my friend Kathy..so here goes:

7 things To Do before I die:

  1. Go to Hawaii
  2. Visit every state in the good ole' United States
  3. Lose weight and lots of inches
  4. Go on another cruise anywhere...MIKE?
  5. Meet Tom Selleck...WOW!!
  6. See my great grandchildren!!
  7. Own my own home

7 things I cannot do:

  1. run
  2. Jump on a trampoline...never again
  3. Climb on a roof..afraid of heights
  4. Own my own home
  5. Rock climb
  6. Swim with a shark
  7. Be young again

7 things that attracted me to my spouse:

  1. He was way handsome!! Elvis handsome!!
  2. Shy which is the total opposite of me
  3. His great hands
  4. His kindness and gentelness
  5. Black curly hair (which has left)
  6. He actually paid attention to me, which was new to me.
  7. Muscles--big muscles--Whew!! There goes my breath

7 Things I say Most often:

  1. "Honey!"
  2. " Let me sleep"
  3. "Do Hickey"--mean I cannot remember the right (exact) words
  4. "Get down from there"--to my cats Simon and Lucy who are always getting into trouble
  5. "Gravy Train"
  6. "Cut that out"--to my cats again
  7. "GREAT!"

7 Books I like:

  1. Bible best of all
  2. Five Smooth Stones
  3. Left Behind Series
  4. Chronicles of the Kings by Lynn Austin
  5. Gone with the Wind
  6. This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti
  7. The Little House and Love you Forever by Robert Munsch

7 Movies I would watch over and over again:

  1. "Return to me"
  2. "White Christmas"
  3. "Shall we Dance"
  4. "Gone with the Wind"
  5. "It's a Wonderful Life"
  6. "West Side Story"
  7. "The Color Purple"

7 people who I have tagged...sorry I don't know anyone to tag!!!

No comments: