Tuesday, November 29, 2005


We just returned today from Arizona where we visited my brother and his family. I am really glad that we went!! It was fun to see them all again and to be around my little great niece and nephew. Their mommy is going to have another baby. He is due on my birthday in February!! Great month to be born. You know there are a lot of famous people born in February. Some day I will write a blog about all of them. I need to put that on my to-do list!!
California and Arizona would not be states where I would like to live. Arizona is mainly dessert. I just would not like that. The best thing though would be not having to have to mow grass. My brother has a nice front yard with rocks and sand, cactus and some really pretty flowers. Not mowing would be a good thing. Then again we don't do much of that in Georgia anyway!!
It is fun to see how other people live though. I love my home and am missing it but really enjoying being away for a little while. I have been wondering how Lucy and Simon are doing. Hopefully okay. Boots is Jon's black and white cat. She is enjoying having different people around...at least I think so.
Well at least I blogged a little tonight. Been lazy with this lately.

2 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Sounds like a good visit with you brother. From the picture I thought you were home again. Bet you miss your four legged babies! Give Mike a hug. Kathy

Anonymous said...

i love that picture of dad and lucy. Such a spoiled kitty:) Julie