Friday, November 25, 2005


Hello from California!! The weather here is about like ours in Georgia so far. It is in the 50's right now early in the morning. The Sun is shining!!
We arrived about 7:30 California time last night. I was really glad to get off that plane. It is so cramped and crowded on that thing. We had thought we had some really good seats behind the first class but not so!! We were just like everyone else all pushed together. I do find now that I have lost some bottom that I fit a lot better into those seats!! YES!! Just think one of these days I am REALLY going to be a lot more comfortable!! We sat next to a very nice black man from Maryland. Once we were in the air he slept most of the time. I was in between him and Mike. Mike was on the aisle!!
Mike did really well with his bad knee. It did not hurt him like he expected it too. My pain was bad and it was something to just try to not wish I was someplace else. That is why I always read a good book. I made it over half way through a new book!!
We got here after only having soda (pop) and crackers the whole trip. So glad that we had eaten Thanksgiving with our daughter and grandkids at lunchtime. Once we landed there was nothing open so we came to our son's home and had PNB sandwiches and milk!! Oh well!! It at least filled us up some!!
Just wanted everyone to know that we are here, all is fine and hope you had a great Thanksgiving......

1 comment:

Lazy Daisy said...

Woo Hoo! Glad you arrived safely. Hope you are nice and toasty. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas in my neck of the woods. Bet that seat was more roomy. Way to go girlfriend! Hugs to Mike! Kathy