Monday, October 24, 2005


WE ARE HOME!!

Last week we went to Florida to take advantage of a timeshare that we had rented. Our oldest daughter and her husband came in Tuesday night at the airport. We had a good visit with them.

We had a beautiful villa (that is what they called it). If we were just younger it would be nice to buy but right now we think that our house is more important than someplace to go for vacation. You should have seen us trying to tell the guy who was trying to get us to buy!! Finally it got through his hard head and he saw that we were NOT going to be buying. We told him that we had other priorities right now. We are just too old for that.

We got to see Mickey, Donald, Goofy and several other characters at the animal kingdom breakfast. Funny going without children!! Little children I mean!! We still took pictures anyway.

I got to see Cinderella. You know I still love her the most!! I have since I was about five!! Always a young girl inside this old, falling apart body!!

We shopped a lot too and found some great bargains. Hurray for OUTLET MALLS!!

We are happy to be back home though. Mike is back to working non stop again. Only one month from today and we get to get on a plane and travel to California. Our son lives there. We have not seen him in 2 years now. We are looking forward to it. I am not looking forward to the 7 hour trip though..OH my aching body!!

So that about takes everyone up to this present moment. MOPS is tomorrow, scrapbooking is all the time and taking care of my hubby is the best of all.

1 comment:

Lazy Daisy said...

Wow, you look great Sandy. I can tell you have really lost weight and inches! You're my hero! Kathy