Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Tidbits

We have once again arrived at Tuesday!! We have been home now for 2 days and I think I am still tired from that trip!! It was a good trip but just about wore me out this time.

All is going great here with my parents. Dad is doing great!! We asked him if he knew what state he was in today and he said..."I am in a bad state"...meaning how he feels about himself. We laughed with him and finally he said.."Sure, I am in Georgia!" Mother says she thinks he is doing better than he did at home.

I got them out this morning to go get some groceries at good ole' Walmart...Then we went to my daughter's house for lunch!! She was happy to have them here!! I think that Dad walked more today than he has in a long time. He just needs to walk more...

I have some of the prettiest flowers here and also when we were traveling I took some pretty pictures..Here are a few:



These are so pretty!! We found these 3 flowers at one of the campgrounds during our trip in Tennessee...The very top picture of the red lily is growing right here in my garden!! WE have been getting some much needed rain and the flowers are really looking nice now!! Can you tell I LOVE FLOWERS!!

Hope everyone is doing great!! I am so behind in reading and in so much else too...sorry guys!! I need to get back. I have also been working at Curves so that takes up time...I think I am getting a bit too busy!!

FLIP FLOP

15 comments:

Denise said...

Those flowers are really lovely dear. So glad your dad is doing well. How is your dear sister in-law? I love you my friend.

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey babe, so glad you have your folks back with you. Hugs to your mom and dad from me. Miss you.

Sherri Watt said...

Beautiful flowers. I love them too!

Hugs,
Sherri

Deare Diary said...

Seeing all of those flowers makes me think about what an awesome God we serve. I love looking at the beauty of his creations.
Judy

Puss-in-Boots said...

I love that lily, Sandy. Do you know what it is? I thought it looked like a jacobean lily but the petals are too wide.

Anyway I hope you get over your trip soon and really enjoy your parents' visit. Good that they are getting out and about.

Take care.

Mary said...

Sandy,

I'm glad you had a safe trip and are back home now with your parents and that you missed the tornadoes.

Enjoyed your pretty blossoms.

Blessings,
Mary

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Hello Dear Sandy.....
So good to hear from you, pleased you are home safely after your trip..... How fortunate you are to have Mum & Dad.... I would dearly love to be sharing my world with mine.... precious times.

How times flies..... Its almost a year since we met up with you and Mike in Savannah.... and Lord willing, in the first week of June, I shall be meeting up with another blogging friend. do you know Alice 'Growing Delight' from Australia..... she'll be spending a week in Wales, staying not too far from here. Isn't blogging just great!

Have a wonderful day. Love - Marion

Saija said...

even tho' i am a wee bit jealous that you have flowers blooming alrady! i am encouraged to see so many sprouts coming out of the dirt in my little flower patch ...

i keep telling myself to be more patient ... sigh ... it has been a long long winter!

Maggie Ann said...

What gorgeous flowers! Spring is such a wonderful time of the year and passes by so quickly...just when we start taking it for granted its gone and turned into summer. I like your little picture of the mouse trailor....how cozy it looks. =)

Hootin' Anni said...

Hi Sandy....got your email. I didn't realize that your sister was going through so much. I do hope she is well soon.

Beautiful flowers.

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Sandy:-)

I'm so glad to hear that your trip went well and that your parents are now home with you! May your dad continue to do well:-)

The flowers are just gorgeous...I can't wait for my own irises and lilies to come out! My tulips are finally blooming but we're having such severe winds here today, their petals are being ripped right out!!!

Take good care of yourself and don't you worry about blogging, just enjoy your days to the fullest:-) xoxo

Technonana said...

I hope you get to slow down soon, and enjoy having your parents with you!!!

Pear tree cottage! said...

Sandy so very pleased to see you have and after a little rest - then enjoy your summer with your family I am sure they are going to have a lot of fun!!

Lee-ann

Nancy said...

I love flowers too and your blooms are gorgeous. I hope you and your parents are still enjoying the visit and that you all have a great weekend!

Delighted Woman said...

Glad your dad is doing better.

Thanx for sharing the pics of the flowers. They are gorgeous!