Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Tuesday Thoughts


Hubby says that I have not blogged in a long time. I asked him what i had to write about. He said you always have something to talk about!! Hm!! REALLY!! Well then I thought I need to blog on.....Something!!



So let's talk about SOMETHING!! The weather!! Cold for Savannah!! Also very windy and that makes it even colder!! I hear tomorrow is going to be that way too..PLUS lately we have received more rain than we have ever had in a long time now. This summer we will be beggin for this rain...Our clay soil just soaks this up like a big ole' sponge!!



The doctor released me yesterday to get back to driving and exercise (YES)!! I have missed driving and yes have also missed exercise too. I know it is going to take me awhile to get up to speed in exercising but OH i love my driving!! I had sure missed that..takes my independence away from me. My doctor said that my knee still has a lot of good tread on it!! YES!! He also said that when he saw it (my knee) he knew that I would get well fast. I am doing great too..just aching mostly!!



I go to that drated Physical Torture tomorrow afternoon!! I hope that will get over with soon as it hurts more after words than I did before I go. They are quite the slave drivers.. I think that I am training for a marathon or something...When I am through my hair is wet like I just washed it...wow!! I don't want to run anywhere, anyplace or anytime soon!! Smile!!



I get a face lift tomorrow...in a matter of words...I am getting some of my gray hair out...or at least covered over for now. I cannot tell you how much better I feel after I get my hair colored...I know it sounds crazy but it makes me feel pretty again!! I feel like if something makes you feel better and you can save the money to have it done well go for it!! Wish men understood that better...My man is just beginning to learn I think..took enough time.



Well that is about all my thoughts for now except i have been praying for my sister in law...my brother's wife, Judy. She has found two lumps in her breast..One as big as a golf ball too...She had a biopsy and is to find out today or tomorrow the results. I am so praying that it is benign. She has a family history and so that concerns me even more..She is so young and I am praying for her results.



Those are my thoughts for today I reckon. Not much in the way of anything special..just today and my world...

FLIP FLOP
Thought for the day: "When the great pilot is at the helm, why should the passenger pace the deck?"

8 comments:

Denise said...

Hello my friend, glad the doctor released you. I will be praying for your sister in-law.

Melli said...

Awww... it's good to see you back here anyway! Mike's right! You always have SOMEthing to talk about! And especially now having had the surgery! We NEED to know how you're progressing! *smile*

I will be praying for Judy too - until you let us know not to! I do hope it's benign!

I bet they've MISSED you at Curves! They will be sO happy to see you back in there!

Denise said...

So glad to hear you are on the road to recovery and behind the wheel again..........

AND praying for Judy.........

Lazy Daisy said...

She lives! Good to see you in the blogsphere again. Gotcha all prayed up for PT today. So glad that Mike is getting more work. Miss you.

Zaroga said...

I'm glad to hear that you are healing so well.

I pray all turns out alright for your sis-in-law.

Ms. Kathleen said...

So happy your are doing so well... Praise God!

So, 45 years of married life! Wow! That is awesome though... Great testimony to your kids.

Hugs! and Happy Easter!

Darlene said...

The weather here has been beautiful for the past couple of days. I think we are gonna have storms tomorrow.
Glad you are feeling better and you are free to drive!!
Blessings!

Technonana said...

Indeed!! Why should we pace the deck!!
Praying for your sister-in-law and you!!
May you be richly blessed in this season of the year!
Happy Easter!!
He is Risen!!