Peggy played a letter game and I requested a letter from her so I could play. She gave me the letter "F". I have to write 10 things in my life that start with the letter F. If you would like to play leave a comment and I will give you a letter. Sound fun..I thought so....here goes...
1. FUN: I love it!! Whenever I can get it i am for it!! Lately I have not been having much of it but maybe someday it will return!!
2. FRIENDS: The best of all things in my life!! You blogging friends have so helped me these past few days and weeks with your kind thoughts and all of those prayers that I have been feeling!! What would this world be with our friends!!
3. FAMILY: Right up there with friends!! I love love love my family!! They are what I am!! They are my legacy in this small world. They will be the ones that carry on whatever I leave behind...
4. FALL: I have decided that this is the best of all the seasons!! I love the decorations that go with it..the colors..the smell and just the time of the year!!
5. FARM: I grew up on a farm. I am a farmers daughter from Illinois. Dad had corn and beans; chickens (that I hated); sheep one time also pigs. My brother and I had a great time growing up on the farm.
6. FLEXIBLE: Since going to Curves i can bend so much better and I intend on keeping it up. I even surprised my neurologist at how well I can bend and touch the floor...
7. FOOTBALL: I have absolutely NO IDEA why people watch this silly game. Everyone fights over a little ball and then when one finally gets the poor ball then everyone just jumps on top of him...Crazy...
8. FRIENDLY: I have always been very friendly. My mother tells me stories about when I was little she would loose track of me and I would be talking to the worst looking dirty person..having a great conversation!! Yeap that is me. i can still strike up a conversation standing in line with someone I have no idea who they are!!
9. FLIRTING: My boyfriend...hubby now used to tell me that i was a FLIRT!! I never thought so...WHY I was just being friendly!! Smile!!
10. FREE: I feel so privileged to live in this wonderful country where I am a free person..to do as I please..to come and go..to worship where I want!! How fortunate we are!!
Doing good today!! We will be getting ready to head to Illinois in just a little bit!! I do not have many gifts bought but well maybe we will just be the GIFTS to our family!! Great idea!!
Remember Mrs. B??? Well my good friend Tootsie is watching her now. She insists that Tootsie's name is Isabel!! So Tootsie says that she is now Isabel!! She says they sing all of the time and Tootsie (being the good cook) makes her lunch!! I know Mrs. B is loving that because she does love to eat!! Tootsie told me that she made her a cup of hot tea..Mrs. B said she needed ice in it. By the time Tootsie got turned around Mrs. B had a scoop of ice cream in that cup and some applesauce!! Sounds familiar. Tootsie told me that Mrs. B's daughter is trying to find a good nursing home for her. I so hate this...but
Well hope your day is great!! Beautiful weather here...63 now at a little after noon time!!
Thought for the day: "
"Life's blessings are abundant when each and every one is not only counted, but cherished."