As i have mentioned before, I have been going through things here in the house JUST in case we do have to sell everything. Some things that i have found I am scanning in order to keep them.
In going through my things that i have saved over the years...i found two of my short stories that i wrote when only a young girl. I have scanned them so that i will be able to at least keep them.
i also ran into the list of moran jokes!! Does anyone out there around MY AGE remember these silly things? I have listed at the top that it was 1961. I typed these up then...I thought I would share a few of the better ones....
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE LITTLE MORAN.....
- Who committed suicide by smoking a cigarette on the 64th floor and threw the wrong butt out the window?
- Who moved to the city because he heard that the country was at war?
- Who ate bullets so that he could have bangs?
- Who wanted to be a Vitamin because he heard someone say.."B-1"?
- Who sat at a busy intersection with 2 slices of bread waiting for the traffic jam?
- Who invented spaghetti...by working it out of his noodle?
- Who walked the "sweater girl" home so he could pull the wool over her eyes?
- Who jumped off of the Empire State building to show people he had guts?
- Who ran through a screen door and strained himself?
- Who went into the living room because he thought he was going to die?
As for me..well I have felt better before!! Not feeling up to par today!! I feel like I cannot put one foot in front of the other..but I am!! just very worn out and no energy at all. I need my injection for today but have to wait on my nurse this time. Tomorrow I am off for more blood work and then we will see what my liver is actually doing these days..
flip flop...pooped..flip flop