Friday, September 07, 2007

FRIDAY FEAST





Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Only ONE WORD...this is CRAZY!! let me see....FRUSTRATED!!!

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

Here in Savannah it is not like it was in Illinois. I miss Illinois only in the Fall. There you have the leaves turning and the crispness in the air. The pumpkins, the apple orchards, apple cider, the festivals and the beautiful colors of Fall. The geese start flying South. Here it seems that everything just stays the same. Our heat stays until about November. The only thing that i really like about Fall in the South is that the kids at Halloween can come in their outfits without the benefit of coats.

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

I am almost afraid to answer this question because NO... not yet!!

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

  1. My good health
  2. Being married to a good man
  3. My computer that connects me to my family
Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

I seem to pick up a bottle of Windex first of all when I start cleaning. It can do a lot of things...so I guess Windex would be my answer!!


8 comments:

Baba said...

Good morning sandy, where have you been?? I have missed you on line..I did your onion meme ...I have been on the computer too long with my two post.Got to go eat breakfast. Talk later, Love ya, Barb

Unknown said...

Good Morning Sandy!
Yes, you answered my question. I feel like such an idiot when it happens. I guess you're right, my insides do need the exercise...so do my outsides for that matter.

These are good answers.

I spend most of my online time on Flickr. I didn't know this, but it is a sort of community too with the focus being on photography of course. I've learned how to use Corel Paint Shop Pro and really love working on my pictures.

Sometime when you have a chance, come see my work. The main page is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/homefries7blogspotcom/

I've "met" a lot of wonderful people with the same interest and many of them are believers!

Have a super weekend, Sandy!

Julie said...

haven't seen you on for a while. Busy i guess. I do love fall around here. best time of the year.

Linda said...

Good to see you back. Don't know if its my computer, but your middle section is at the bottom of your page.??!!??

Seems like Windex is the cleaner of the day. Wish it did windows!!

Ms. Kathleen said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly we have come to depend on the internet to communicate with family. I do love it but wow... Cells phones too. I can hardly leave home with out it.

Have a great weekend!

Tammy said...

I used to live in Texas and it was the same thing there...I missed the seasons....
Enjoyed your FF!!
:)

Carole Burant said...

Such a wonderful feast:-) Like you, I seem to go through a lot of Windex...for my glass patio table, my mirrors, etc. I'm so looking forward to Autumn...we get the same type you had in Illinois and I just can't imagine it any other way! xox

Melli said...

Hmmm... I completely FORGOT about Friday Feast today! Oooops! Oh well! I think grocery shopping is frustrating too! I dislike it intensely! And you are SO easy to please on the dessert! I would NOT want to be without my Washer/Dryer! Laundry is FAR too time consuming by hand!!! LOL!

I have to open tomorrow - so I have my Photo Hunt up already tonight. Figured I'd better get a few folks visited before the day gets away from me tomorrow! :) Have a great weekend Sandy!