Sunday, April 22, 2007





THE TWENTY-THIRD CUPCAKE

My doctor is my shepherd; I shall not weigh more.
He maketh me to lie down in green sweatpants;
he ordereth me to do situps.
He specify-eth my goal.
He sendeth me down jogging trails of endless length for my heart's sake.

Yea, though I stroll by the door of the bakeshop, I will not enter
my sweetrolls and crumcakes I secretly buy elsewhere.

I eatest my cupcakes in the presence of no one.
I feast on rich Twinkies and Ding-Dongs.
My cup's full of ice cream.

Surely huge hips and thunder thighs will haunt me all the days of my life,
and I will live in a body of cellulite forever.

--Ann Luna

quote from Barbara Johnson:
"One of the problems with diets is the first three letters spell 'die'"!! (smart lady..that is why I never use that 4 letter word)











5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no, did something go wrong??? Hadn't heard that one before..very cute.

Blessings to you Sandy!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Never thought!! No, nothing is wrong. Still going to CURVES and still TRYING TRYING AND TRYING!! Just thought this was cute and wanted to share..

Sandy

Akelamalu said...

That is so funny!

I tagged you for a meme Sandy, I hope you don't mind. See my blog.

Twisted Cinderella said...

thanks for the giggle!

Carol said...

Oh this is so funny..thankyou for the laugh :)