Sunday, April 01, 2007


SUNDAY SEVEN...Yeap it is Sunday once again...Where do the days go anyway!!?? We have so much to be thankful for don't we? Just to take a moment and stop and think about it and thank our God !!

  • Thank God for my wonderful husband and how he never complains about his health even though it is giving him a very hard time especially this week.
  • Thank God for my church that preaches ONLY the true Word of God and does it without any apologies.
  • I am so very thankful for my home. I thank God for it every day!! I really do not like all of these steps that hubby and I have to climb every day to get up to the main floor, but it is a great home and keeps us warm in the winter and cool in the summer!!
  • God gives us just what he wants us to have at the right time and nothing more and nothing less. He knows and we don't. Sometimes that is a good thing.
  • I am so thankful for my children. They have turned out to be wonderful adults. I feel like I have accompolished what I set out to do all of those many many years ago. I was so scared when Jon was born but I did not kill him!! He survived and so did our two daughters!! God helped me to raise them to what they are today!!
  • I am thankful for my good health too!! I love working out at CURVES and trying to keep myself healthy!! I am not happy about what I see my body doing but I am thankful that God has let me live this long.
  • I am very thankful that my parents are back to healthy and happy back "HOME" in Illinois!! They were just very depressed and upset in Arizona. I have learned never transplant someone when they get older. They need to stay in familiar surroundings. God is good!! They are doing so much better. I am so happy for them




13 comments:

Tammy said...

What a precious post...it really shows your Thankful heart, and I'm glad to know you!

Susan said...

Sandy,

You have such a beautiful heart for the Lord and for the people around you! I love your list here. I know God uses you to bless others...and that you're a blessing to me. May He grant you much peace and joy this Holy Week!

Hugs and Blessings.

:-) Susan

Lazy Daisy said...

So glad the folks are thriving in their familiar setting. sounds like our hubby's are falling apart...should we trade them in for newer models? (Just kidding of course!)

Sure miss you girlfriend.

Melli said...

Sandy, have your parents gotten into their "good" apartment? I've been praying for them and I hope that they are now in their new home!

You are blessed little lady!

Baba said...

Hi sandy,....I am so sorry that things turned out today..unexpectedly.Fred has been feeling bad all day and stayed in the bed most of the day.My mom is sick too. She blames their illness on the pizza , they both ate..Glad I did not eat it..I will have him checked by the doc. tomorrow!!!At least my house is clean for the week.See you later.
Barb

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Sandy. It's a beautiful post. I like reading about blessings because of the positive feeling it brings to the heart. Take care and may God continue to bless you and your loved ones.

Puss-in-Boots said...

How lovely that your parents have settled down and are happy.

You have a beautiful soul, Sandy and it shows in your posts.

Have a wonderful week.

Amazing Gracie said...

Thanks for your visit today - Yes, we are blessed that Jesus rose and our home is in Heaven!
Blessings to you and yours as we contemplate Christ's complete work on the cross this week (and always!)

Unknown said...

God is so good! I'm glad to hear your parents are happier. Thanks for sharing these with us Sandy.

Blessings to you!

Twisted Cinderella said...

A lovely list! I am so glad that your parents are happier where they are.

YellowRose said...

What a sweet, beautiful thankful list Sandy! I enjoy reading these..I just keep forgetting to do them on Sunday! LOL

Betty said...

Sandy,
I, too, have so much to be thankful for and so much that I take for granted....

God is so faithful to me.

on the Rock said...

Point #4 really speaks to me today:)
God Bless,
Betty