Tuesday, November 21, 2006

TUESDAY THOUGHTS
Blogging has not been an easy thing for me to do lately. House full of company so been a little bit hard to get this done!! With teenagers and two computers, I have to get to my laptop!! I will say though, they always ASK first!! Taught well!!
Let me fill you in!! First, we did make it to the beach Sunday and YES KATIE did get to see her dolphins!! She took pictures!! She got to go out twice on the wave runner!! THe last time I went also and boy did we have a great time!! By the time we got on the wave runner the afternoon was almost over and the waves were getting really choppy!! Becky was driving, Katie was behind her, I was behind Katie and Julie was at the rear. We all were hanging onto each other. Becky had a time going over the those choppy waters. When she would push on the accelerator we would just fly out of the water!! What a thrill!! We made it out into the Atlantic. We saw 4 jumping dolphins!! That is the most marvelous site to see!! Katie took pictures!! I would not take my camera out there. I am not losing it in the ATLANTIC!! We made Katie so happy!!

MONDAY!!

We all met at the biggest mall that we have here in Savannah!! That is where the picture above was taken. I guess while we were taking it the ladies in the store where really upset with us taking it!! Oh well!! We had fun!!
We just played all day!! We went to a Mexican restaurant and the girls have been taking Spanish so you know they had to order in Spanish so that made a great time for them to practice!! We did not spend much money but just fun being together!!

Today we are off to downtown to the TEA ROOM!! I am excited to have my granddaughters, my two daughters and of course myself all together at the same time!! I hope we get some good pictures!! Also I hope that I find some time to blog also. Tomorrow is cooking day!! I have pumpkin pies to make, casseroles and I think that I will also cook the turkey!!

Everyone take care and know that I am missing visiting everyone!! Just no time this week.

FLIP FLOP FLOOZIE HAPPY BUT MISSING EVERYONE...SIGNING OFF!!!

8 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Sounds like so much fun. Glad Julie and family made it safely to your door. Would love to join you at the tea room. Hugs all around for me. Miss you but glad you are having a wonderful time. (btw...you are all prayed up!)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had so much fun. Would love to have seen you all when you were riding the wave runner. Have a blessed day!

Susan said...

Awwww...you gals look (and sound) like you are having a BLAST!! What great memories you are making. I am awful impressed that you went out on the wave runner. I can't get myself to go NEAR the beach and especially out IN the water after labor day...and I live in SOUTH FLORIDA!! You amaze me!!!!

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving and KNOW that you ARE missed when you don't blog!! See you soon.

:-) Susan

Melli said...

Awwww Sandy ~ these are DARLING pictures! And who CARES what the lady in the store thinks? (do we???) Looks and sounds like you guys really ARE having a good time! I'm so glad! We miss you too -- but are glad you're getting a great visit in! Like Beckie - I woulda LOVED to have seen you on that wave-runner! I'D have been takin' pictures! BET ON IT!!! LOL!

And so... I'm missing the Tea Room AGAIN! Aargh! O Well... My turn will come!

Jane said...

You look like you are having a ball. The lady in the store was just jealous!
Be blessed and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Wystful1 said...

Just popping in to wish you and your family the best, blessed, holiday ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww you look like you are having a wonderful time!

on the Rock said...

It's so nice to hear about your get togethers!

And love the new self photo!