Thursday, April 13, 2006

MY THANKFUL THURSDAY THIRTEEN

  1. Today is a beautiful Spring Day, the wind is blowing and the birds and everyone is happy!!
  2. My last bible study was today but I am thankful for the great women that I have met through this great study of the KINGS.
  3. My pain is back and I never know why but I am trying to be thankful!
  4. My husband bought me a laptop this week only because he loves me!!
  5. I have great neighbors who have helped me understand this "wirelss concept" and get my laptop set up and going for me.
  6. My granddaughter is always there with hugs and kisses for me when I am not feeling the best. Who can turn those great hugs down?
  7. My curves friends are always there too when I lose weight, when I am hurting or when I am discouraged. What more can you ask for?
  8. My good friend is coming this next Monday to spend some time with us. You guys know her as lazy daisy!!
  9. I am thankful that I am still losing weight and that I know now that I CAN do it!
  10. My husband sticks by me no matter what.
  11. God is my fortress through everything that happens in my life.
  12. Our taxes are GOING to be paid!!
  13. I am blessed to be loved!!!

4 comments:

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey I've heard about that Daisy person...I'd get out of town quick! Ha! counting the days babe!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog as I promised and it is very nice. I knew that Dad and I had quite a remarkable young lady, so happy to call you our daughter. Can hardly wait till you come home for your visit, really looking forward to seeing you again. We love you so much. Yourloving Parents. Mother & Dad

YellowRose said...

Great TT! Yeah that Lazy Daisy character, I hear she's something else! I'll found out on Saturday! I can't wait!! We'll have to have a big blogging get-together sometime in Savannah, what do you think?

Happy Thursday! My 13 is up!

Norma said...

Very nice Thursday Thirteen. My TT is up (scroll down, however).