Friday, September 23, 2005


Friday...house is cleaned up. That always makes me feel good!! I think I perspired more today cleaning than I do at CURVES. Hopefully I had some good exercise!! This house just keeps getting bigger and bigger!! Hmm..wonder how that happens. COULD IT BE...that I just keep getting OLDER and OLDER? Me thinks that is probably the problem right there...

Autumn has come or the calendar says so. No AUTUMN here!! It is still Summer no matter what the calendar says. Just like the hurricanes are supposed to quit at the end of November. I don't think they all look at each other and say, "Time to hibernate until next year!!" Nope no way!! I wish it was that way.

Today I got in on a sale at Michaels for my scrapbooking habit!! Oh, OOOPS!! I slipped!! Now you know that I have a habit!! Well, it is really a good one I think. I am now working on my daughter, Julie's scrapbook. I got my son, Jon's all finished and sent off to him. I have one done for Julie. Right now I am up to 1975. She is about to be 7...Man where did those years go too. I love doing this because I can relive some old memories by looking at these pictures once again. What fun. You see my habit is not that bad. It could be something worse!! I hope my husband understands that when he sees the checkbook tonight!! SH!! Don't tell him.

Almost the weekend. It is always the same here. I stay home and my great husband works. Boy do we need a vacation.......

No comments: