Thursday, August 11, 2005


Today has been a "bummed out" day for me!! It was just a day that I thought it might just be worth staying in bed and not making any more troubles or any more problems for myself.

Then I ran across this quote from Eleanor Roosevelt, " Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission."

I am not going to give my permission then!! I decided to refuse to feel bummed out after shedding a few tears and deciding that I needed to take this advise.

I know that God is always there for me so I don't know why sometimes I just take things way too personal. I need to learn to get over that and maybe grow up!!

Here is another poem that I also read today.

"Happiness keeps you sweet,
Trials keep you strong.
Sorrows keep you human,
Failures keep you humble.
Success keeps you glowing,
But God keeps you going!"


Guess I need to take my own advice!!

1 comment:

Lazy Daisy said...

Sounds like good advice to me. Look at you....You are quoting and blogging and working it out. It's never wrong to do right! Follow your heart....you know the way.