Hey there fellow bloggers!! Another beautiful and gorgeous 70 degree weather day here!! It is just balmy out today!! So funny when you think it is December 18th!! WOW!! I went out to get the mail and wow it is almost HOT outside now!!
I have been cleaning up the house so that we can leave to go North!! I always clean before I leave home for an extended amount of time!! Sounds silly but I want things to look good!! We have a sweet lady that will be stopping in twice a day to keep an EYE on Annie!! I did not think it would be a good idea to take her into that cold weather when we really did not have too. Plus with my parents in the motor home too it might cause too much for them. She is staying put!!
I was thinking (Yes I do think) this morning about some things that just aggravate ME!! Do you have things like say this:
- I so dislike trying to read a magazine with all of those pieces of cardboard that they have so sweetly included. I always tear them out and somehow it makes me feel better!! I just pulled 12 of those silly things out of the magazine that came in the mail today!!
- I dislike being behind a driver and they took 10 minutes to turn a corner!!
- I am having a lot more patience as i get older but some of these things I just want to scream sometimes.
- I really get angry when I am on the big highways and someone in front of me thinks that they need to leave 10 car lengths between them and the next car!! If I have a chance, I can pass.
- People that wait until the last minute to do things!! I have never been that way so I am wondering how people get along doing that!!
This is so cute!!
This is my dad and mother's car!! UGH!!
Oh remember the JOURNEY that we have at our church....Some 13,000 people came and went through it this year!! That is just something!! WOW!!
Thought for the day: "Because we are HIS we cannot quit!! Because of HIS promises we won't!!"