Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tired Tuesday


So...what is new in my life lately...i feel like this little kitten looks...plus it is another dreary, cloudy day here in Southern Georgia!! One of those days where EVEN if you were not tired you just might be!!

I went over to my son-in-laws to watch the kids for him while he went to vote. Before he left he gave me my 4th injection of B-12. I am so WAITING for this to kick in!! Doctor said it may take awhile..So I wait.

Roger left to go to vote only to find out that he was not registered. He came home bummed. He said that when he got his driver's license that he had registered then. The voting place called for him only to find out that he was not registered. They think that it was lost!! I told him that if MY candidate and his too..lost by one vote then it was his fault!! Smile!! It is going to take more than one vote.

Honestly though, I cannot tell you how happy I am to finally be to this day!! i want the commercials to STOP!! I am so so tired of them!! i want them OFF of my Television NOW!!

I need to get to studying now on Isaiah!! We have arrived at our last week. That makes me terribly sad!! I hate to see this end. We will not start back up until January. Then we are going into Daniel. I have done Beth Moore's Daniel but never Kay Arthur's precept..i am really looking forward to it.

Remember to keep praying for Grams. I have not heard how her test went or how she is feeling so keep praying. Also please remember to pray for Lee-Ann in Australia. Her dear hubby had a stroke the other day and is in the hospital. She is just devastated of course. They are a very close couple just like my hubby and I.

I would love to meet Lee-Ann. I do believe we would get along great!! She is always telling me that i can come there and we can have a cuppa!! She loves hot tea and of course so do I!! Please continue to pray for these dear bloggers. I feel like we are a community so we need to help each other in any way that we can.

Everyone get out and vote if you have not done so already!! Have a good day!! We will know soon who will be leading our great country!!

Flip Flop!!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm glad it's almost over too. So much mud slinging... I'm going to pray until the last vote is cast. We will know tomorrow!

Melli said...

I don't really care which candidate wins - I never really could make up my mind which one to go for. I'm kind of glad my vote probably didn't make a LOT of difference this time! I just can't wait for tomorrow - and I know it will go according to HIS plan -- no matter what half the people think!

Susan said...

Hey Sandy!! I am hoping that your B-12 kicks in soon. I'm sorry you're so tired.

I went and voted this morning and I was so glad to have it done!

Praying for you, my friend, as well as the fellow bloggers you mention here.

Hugs,

Susan

SmilingSally said...

I'm beyond tired of it and so relieved that it's almost over.

Gretchen said...

I'm ready for the mudslinging and out right lies to stop. I have a feeling we're on opposite sides in this election, so I can't wish your candidate well. I think he'd be the worst thing to happen to this country since GW was appointed President.

Hope you have a good Tuesday!

Denise said...

Hey sweetie, praying for you, and dear Grams. I will praty for Leann also.

Betty said...

I hope you feel better soon, Sandy. You should already be feeling the effects of the B12 shots. Maybe you will soon.

I'm glad the election is over. I'm so tired of it, too.

Technonana said...

UMMM, Hot tea and tea cakes... wonderful on a day like today!!

Maggie Ann said...

Thanks for sharing about Lee-Ann's husband. Thats so terrible. I'll never forget the heartaches when Mom had her third stroke within 48 hours and the worst of all. I'll be praying for Lee-Ann and her husband and go visit her blog to. Blessings to you Sandy..