Thursday, November 06, 2008

My Favorites

Look what I received in the mail yesterday!! I was so excited to get a package in the mail from AUSTRALIA!! I was so happy!! I have been talking with Lee-Ann for a long time now and she saw something that I just needed to have...BUT oh it was the thought that counts..plus a great note to me...

What a sweet note...I love getting this great and wonderful things from my dear blogging friends!! WOW!! I feel so special!!
Isn't this just the cutest!! Flip Flop butter knives!! I did not care what was on the inside of this package...I was just so happy that Lee-Ann actually thought of me when she saw these!! Smile!!

Anyone that really knows me...knows that the more computers the happier I am..and a new one..WOW!! I am just hysterical happy!! The one on the left is one that I found yesterday at non other than BIG LOTS!! Yeap!! It was a great price...Hubby's computer is about to go to wherever old computers go..JUNK PILE!! He really needs a new one!! I am trying to be sweet and let him have it!! SMILE!! I am just really thrilled when a new computer is within my reach!!

FRIENDS!! Yes..this is only TWO Of all the friends that I CLAIM!! I so miss this couple Mr. and Mrs. Lazy Daisy!!

My sweet hubby...Oh incidentally these are in no order at all!! He would be at the TOP though!! Here he is right after going to a CUBS game in Chicago!! He was very happy here...

My family!! Oh how I LOVE my family!! Nothing any better in this world that MY FAMILY!!

This is our ONLY son!! Today is his birthday!! Happy Birthday my dear!! He is 44 years old today!! Just a little bit younger than myself!! Ha!! I know!! When he has a birthday i really feel my age...63...Hope he has a great and wonderful day!!

Our daughter Julie along with our 3 lovely granddaughters...Emily that is standing right next to Julie on the left has a birthday this Friday....she will be an ELDER 17!! My...17!! Aren't they a great group...and BOY DO I LOVE THEM ALL!!

Becky our third child and her family..Roger; Garrett and Madison!! What a family!! They are always here for me and I am so blessed to have them so close!! Blesses my heart!! I am going to have to go now and run over for an injection of B-12!! Back later to finish

My bible, my faith and my bible study is another one of my MOST favorite things in this ole' world!! If you have not dug into the meat of this great book, you are really not learning what you need to be learning!! God is still in control for sure!!

PS...doctor called this morning and my enzymes in my liver are just fine..normal!! Hm!! Something NORMAL on me??? I go for my MRI this afternoon...

FLIP FLIP
Thought for the day: "Life does not care about what we want...just about what we need."

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Gee, such wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing them all
Sandra

Melli said...

What a GREAT list of favorites! Geee.... I wonder what it was about those butter knives that made Lee Ann think of YOU? :-) That is GREAT! And I KNOW just HOW excited you were to GET it!

The Cubs musta won that day!

Happy Birthday to John!

YOU are blessed!!!

Baba said...

Hi Sandy, your list and pictures of your favorite things and people is great!! The butter knives are so "you"...Is your new computer a HP?...it looks a lot like mine..welcome to Vista...I hope all goes well with your MRI this afternoon....talk later, hugs,,Barb

Linda said...

The butter knives are such a thoughtful gift from Lee-Ann. Guess I didn't know Big Lots had computers. That is cool. Loved all your favorites. Family is the BEST! Hope your MRI went well this afternoon.

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, a new computer for my friend!! Happy Birthday to your dear son.

Saija said...

aww ... i love to see the fams of my blog buds ...:o)

SmilingSally said...

Great pictures of a nice family and friends. Happy b'day to your son. Good news from the dr.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

lovely family you have there! and sarge got his b12 shot today too. i take the tablets but he needs the shots. have you had your vitamin d checked?

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Heart of Rachel said...

What a wonderful post. Those butter knives are so cool. A really nice gift from a friend. Family and friends make life more beautiful.

Lazy Daisy said...

Awww...Thanks for the shout out...I claim you and Mike for friends too. Stop by and check out Charlie's latest injury. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son. My son turns 46 in a few days. Doesn't seem like I should even be that old. Where does the time go?
Charlotte

Lady Katherine said...

What a wonderful surprise! I just love getting happys in the mail. Fine family you have!