Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Don't ya just love this face!! I saw it and thought how sweet is that!! Those eyes are to die for!!

Today I am "absolutely" lazy!! GRACIOUS!! I have been going for the past two days and well today I am just pooped. The weather is quite cool here..around 40 degrees...that is really cold for here in the South East!!! It does feel good but that means the heat is on here.

Monday i went shopping with our daughter all day and yesterday Tootsie wanted me to help her take her old car and turn it back in since it was a leased car. I got to drive the new car!! I figured that I would drive the old one BUT no I drove the new Saturn Vue!! WOW!! I simply love the color. They call it Sea Foam Green it is turquoise in my eyes anyway!! It is so nice and NEW!! I had a great time driving it plus I guess "trusted" to drive it for her. She has all the fun stuff...ONSTAR; EXM radio; and so much more!! What a car...

See it is not really green and I guess not really BLUE!! This does not show the color as exact as it is!!

We had a great time just running. She always has a list and off we go. Into a store, straight to what she needs and out of that store....I get to look maybe just a bit sometimes. I came home with a couple of nice table cloths on sale for my kitchen table. Oh, we did get to stop at Kroger so that i could pick up stuff for my supper...WE had chilli. Cool weather brings out different kinds of foods. Great thing about that, supper is ready for tonight!! YES!!

How many of you just HATE trying to figure out what to have for the evening meal? I just do not have a thinker for it anymore. I have been doing it for way too many years now I think. My poor mother says...try doing it for 64 years..Wow!!

Better get my butt in gear!! Have not been to Curves in a week...OOOPS!! Should go do that. Hope all is well in blogland...still behind in reading..

FLIP FLOP
Thougth for the day: "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow, Don't walk behind me, I may not lead, Just walk beside me and be my friend!!"

15 comments:

Denise said...

It is cold here too sweetie, 32. I am drinking hot chocolate.

Baba said...

Hi Sandy, I was at Curves around 9am this morning..You must be feeling better with all of your running around with family and friends... I love Tootsie's new SUV...I have a niece in Michigan who owes the same model of the Saturn and she loves hers..I am glad you are feeling better... Hugs, Baba

Melli said...

I am a firm believer that every woman only has a certain amount of "dinners" in her... and when they're all used up, then OH WELL - it's time to start eatin' OUT every night! I think I maxed mine out about 2 years ago... LOL! You must be gettin' close! (and you musta started with a LOT more than I had!)

It's 49 up here - as I look at my weatherbug... but WINDY! Oh MAN the last two days have just been WINDY like crazy!

Tootsie's new car is beautiful! I do like that color! The car I was "gonna" get - that day I got my car - had all the bells and whistles - even bun warmers! BUT... that was NOT the car God wanted me to have! He said I didn't NEED all that fancy stuff - and he's right! I don't! What I've got is plenty for me! :)

I'm sO glad you're feeling better enough to be out doing doing doing! That's sO much better than being in bed!!!

SmilingSally said...

I agree with Melli: it's time to start eating out. After all, if God wanted you to continue cooking, why did He make all those Burger Kings? HUH?

Julie said...

U all are colder than we are. It is about 50 here and suppose to get to 60 tomorrow. That is pretty warm for this time of year.:)
Brie is better. She called just a while ago.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I know, it is hard to think up something good every day!
Glad you are feeling better. Karen fixed my header and I am so happy!! I had my Birthday stuff up for to long! Hugs, Grams

Needled Mom said...

I've seen that color and it is really pretty. Glad you got to drive it.

Yes.....I LOVE that face. Gurgle! Gurgle!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whew. Now I don't feel so bad. I thought it was a "bad-me" thing, fed up with "what to fix" for supper, and eating out so many times. By the time I get home from work, I've used my day's quota of brain cells, not to mention energy cells. And when I ask, all I get is "I don't care, fix anything.". They are NO help at all.

Chili is a good idea, though. Its in the 30's and 40's here now too. I think its supposed to warm up tomorrow and Friday, but these past few days ... brrr.

Denise said...

Beautiful color on that car! I love any shade of green! AND what's for dinner........... I hated that then and I hate that now..... me and my DH eat a lot of salad and grilled fish.......... so one night it is salad and fish and the next night salad and sweet potato and the next night salad and grilled chicken... sooooooooooooooo we do not vary too much from that .......... YEAH !!!!!!

Saija said...

it sounds like you are on the road to recovery ... :o) maybe riding the car helped too? ....

blessings on the rest of your week!

Puss-in-Boots said...

Aaagh! Your post reminded me I hadn't got anything out of the freezer for dinner tonight and it's nearly 3.30 pm. This is going to be fun...not!

Glad you seem to be on the mend, Sandy. But don't overdo it, now.

Take care.

Technonana said...

When I was in High School our home ec. teacher taught us to make menus for the week before we went grocery shopping... it helps to save money.. and it was wonderful when the kids were home. But now that it's just Papa and Me, well... you know!

Anonymous said...

What a neat car, and I love that baby face. Wish it was cool here. It was in the 90s today - downright hot. I'm ready for cooler weather.
Charlotte

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey babe....glad you are on the mend. Stop by and see my Oscar pictures. I leave really early in the morning so keep me prayed up.

Heart of Rachel said...

You must be doing much better now judging from those activities.

That's a nice car. I like the turquoise.

Take care.