Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday UPdate


Here we be..buying the store out!!

Hello out there!! We are still here at Charlie and Kathy's home which they call the NEST!! It is so quiet here and we both love it!!

They finally got some rain tonight which is something that they have really been needing. The grass is turning brown so I bet it is happy tonight with this nice rain!!

Today we just slept in and just played lazy!! WE know that we have a long trip back tomorrow and Friday so why not take it easy!!

Kathy and Charlie had to go to work at ETS so we went in around noon time and asked where the closest Mall and Kohl's were located. Kathy says: "you need someone to go with you don't you?" I must have been sleepy and did not get her drift...finally when I came too and realized that she was going with us...well that made my day!!


We went to Harrisonburg, Va...to their Kohls...which is my favorite store!! We shopped around looking at all of the sales!! Then we went to Kathy's favorite store..Target...she calls it the PROMISED Land! WE had a great time and my hubby was good as gold to take us.

We finally let him go to his favorite store because we were both happy about it too...His is Dairy Queen!! smile!!




We had a great afternoon!! Came home and were just pleased about the whole day!! Smile!! Does not take much to make we three happy!!

I will get back to reading your blogs as soon as I get home. Hopefully I will have wireless tomorrow night and can blog again!!

Take care!!

FLIP FLOP

Thought for the day: "

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just

make the best of everything."






8 comments:

Melli said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you guys had such a GREAT day!!! Safe travels for tomorrow! You're prayed up!

Julie said...

cute pictures. I have a REALLY good one of dad and ricky at the cubs game. I want to send it to dad for his bday. Don't tell him ok???

Charlotte said...

Dairy Queen is where my Hubby likes to go. He can't resist those Chili dogs when they are 2 for $2.22. In fact that's what he had for lunch today at the mall.

Aggiema (Michelle) said...

Sounds like you had a great time with Lazy Daisy and your sweet hubs today! Kohl's and Target are my two favorite stores too! I can drop more money in those two places but always seem to have great buys when I get home so all is good! Have a safe trip back to GA.

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, you are sure having fun. I love you my friend.

Carole Burant said...

I love your hubby's favourite place! hehe We have a Dairy Queen just around the corner from us and I really have to stop myself from going there every day! Sounds like a fun time with Kathy...I can see how much weight she's lost in the pictures and I'm sooo proud of her!! Have a safe trip home!! xoxo

Nancy said...

FUN, FUN, FUN... I will pray for safe travels as you head home!

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm happy to know how much you're having fun out there.