Thirteen things that begin
with the letter V
all about ME!!
- Vacation: Boy could i used one "right now" but that is not going to happen until August. My dad is going to be 90 then!! We are going back to Illinois for a party, to see all of our family, and to go to my 45th high school reunion...
- Vacuum: I do more of that at CURVES than I do here at home. I need to do that right now but...someday I guess!!
- Video Store: I don't go to them any longer since we have been using NETFLIX!! We really love it!! We are movie people you know!!
- Vocation: I never really had one except to get married and have children!! I had wanted to go to college and major in music but that did not work out!! So now i am still married 44 years later!! Not too bad anymore..I do have my MRS degree!!
- Vote: Boy!! I always vote but this year is the worst election that i can remember...Confusing to say the least!! BUT vote we must!!
- Volunteer: I have always been one of those!! Someone that does not know the word NO!! But I am now learning!!
- Vaccine: This year I got the flu vaccine and have been glad of it too!! I have been well so far!! Hubby got one too!! He was sort of "forced" into it!!
- Vegetable: Never saw one that I don't like..YET!! I always thought that I would make a good vegetarian IF I just knew how to cook like that. Course I just need to LEARN how to cook...PERIOD!!!
- Visit: I have two grands coming tomorrow after school to VISIT with Grandpa and myself. Their parents are going to a reunion up north!! They will be staying till Monday!!
- View: Someday I would love to live someplace that when I look out the window of my home that I have a beautiful view...Let's say mountains, trees, water...guess I can dream too.
- Vandalism: We have been vandalized 3 times now since we moved here!! Never before has this happened to us. It is very bad...you feel so violated too!!
- Vast: (I am going to stretch this meaning): Just to show how small our world is!! Today my daughter and I were in a store. We were talking with the sales lady. She said that she was from Illinois. I asked her where and she said the same 'small town' that my hubby is from. I asked her...what her last name is...AND can you believe...she is the daughter of the couple that we used to double date with back in high school!! Can you believe!! How vast is our world but small at the same time.
- Verbal: Yeap that has always been me...Chatty Cathy i guess!! I love to talk!! Sorry just me...
Thought for the day: "Everyone has a photographic memory. Some, like me, just don't have any film!"