Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits


Hello!! I have been busy working and been away from blogging for a couple of days!! Shame on me!! I just cannot seem to do everything that I want to do anymore!! Not enough minutes or hours in the day for all that I want to get done to get done!! Hm!! Did that make sense?

  • My honey worked on getting our motor home out of the mud Sunday. Finally he had to have help. It is out now but we are expecting more rain today!! We are thinking that maybe we will just go in our truck this weekend. We may not even be going because the snow is still coming down up North and it will be hard to take out a kitchen...put in a new one and have snow being tracked all over the place...NOT to mention the cold!! Not my favorite thing (waiting) but it looks like we are not going to know until the LAST minute!!
  • I weighed and measured yesterday at Curves and I lost 1 1/2 lbs BUT I lost 7 inches!! That is the best best part!! Clothes fit so much better when you lost those little inches!!
  • We need to remember to pray for our Lazy Daisy!!
  • I am starting to make invitations for my dad's 90th birthday this August. Our daughter Becky and I are making these...each one a little bit different from the others. Please pray that there will be a birthday party!!
  • I am still knitting and trying to do the best that I can. I have always wanted to learn how but it always seemed so hard for me. Maybe this time i will actually get it right!!
  • My honey has been working a little bit. Work is just not picking up like it should be!! He is working for 4 stores now but that is not making any difference at all. We are making it so that is the GREAT NEWS!!
  • I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to get out to each of your blogs today!! I miss not being able to come and visit!!

7 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

Drive carefully if you go. I know your sweet daughter would love that new kitchen, but... only if you arrive safely.

I love your invitations. Those are adorable!

xo
LBC

Needled Mom said...

I was thinking about your trip as I saw that big storm hit that area. I hope that the weekend will be much nicer and will open a window for a safe trip.

90 years? Now, that has to be a great party!

Melli said...

WOW! Congratulations on those inches! And the weight! Down is certainly better than UP even if it's only a little bit! You are so inspirational!

I do continue to pray for Mike and the work... I'm sure God has a PLAN!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got the camper out...and yep it is snowing up here...sigh...I'm so sick of it.........

Glad to catch up with you!
Love the yellow flip flops they are so cheerful looking (((hugs)))

Denise said...

Congrats on losing those inches.

Betty said...

Hi Sandy,

I haven't been doing too well lately with posting and visiting. It seems there is always some place I need to go every day.

Congratulations on your weight loss and losing all those inches, wow!!

I live in middle Tn. and it has been snowing here since around five a'clock this afternoon. Our ground is write.

I hope you have a safe trip if you do get to go.

Hootin Anni said...

Hello dear Sandy!!! I love the flower header for your Tuesday blog. Are they a photo of ones in your own yard? Pretty.

I hope soon that you and hubby will get a cement slab for your motor home. It makes sense if you're going to park it for a long time to have if off the ground and on something more sturdy for the weight.

Hope you're doing well, and by what I read you're being quite successful in your workout/weight. Way to go.