Wednesday, September 19, 2007

THANKFUL THURSDAY





Once again Thursday has arrived. Does it seem to you that these weeks are flying by or is it just me? My hubby and I have been talking about this. Soon...very soon September will just be a memory and we will be on to October!! I am looking forward to that month but I just wish that time would slow down a little bit instead of flying by so quickly!!

Lately, my positive side has not been showing very well so I need this Thankful Thursday to look very closely at my blessings!! I know I have so many of them but seeing them in print always helps all of us..me especially!!

  • I am a child of God and need to learn to trust HIM more
  • I have a great husband who loves me
  • I have a roof over my head and believe me am I thankful for that
  • I have a part time job that I really like...no stress either!!
  • My hubby is still working...one day at a time
  • I have great friends and boy is that something that I treasure every day!!
  • The air has turned off cool and that is a blessing!
  • My tiredness is almost gone now so my medication is finally working!!! YES!!
  • I am thankful for my computer and the way it keeps me in touch with my family!!
  • I am thankful for my church and the great teaching that I receive there
  • Three great kids that love the Lord and have good lives of their own
Once again my list is complete!! Hope that your Thursday will be a good one!! I work today so wanted to get my list out early so that I would have my blessings where I could see them. I need that right now!!

FLIP FLOP BLESSED TODAY!!!




12 comments:

Peggy said...

Love your list. I have been slack counting my blessings this week but have so many to be thankful for. Have a great weekend!

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey babe, I agree, September is really flying by. The next few weeks will be hectic one in the Daisy Patch but I will keep you informed. Miss you!

Melli said...

I was in a little bit of a spiritual "slump" this week myself - but the Lord lifted it this morning and I am SO grateful for that!!! I do not like slumps! (I was told last night though that I am supposed to bear them gracefully... I completely botched that!)

Have a GREAT day at work, dear!!!
Can't WAIT for October! Just 3 more weeks really! Right?!

Denise said...

Your friendship is something that I am thankful for sweetie.

Carole Burant said...

Even in times when we don't feel like we have much to be thankful for, you just need to start writing it down and before you know it, you realize just how much you DO have to be thankful for:-) xox

Baba said...

Hi Sandy, thanks for your thankful list..It makes us stop and think..I am glad your medicine is helping you feel less tired!!!!Only two visits left for PT.I was so tired yesterday and took a four hour nap.Bad... Bad..
I finally went to sleep at 4:00am...
I am going to Curves at 8:30am on Friday.Will you be there?? Barb

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list -- it reminded me that I am equally blessed. I just don't stop and take the time to remember that, or give thanks to the One that has blessed me. I seem to have been in a slump, both physically, mentally, and spiritually. Your list was inspiring .

Connie Barris said...

girl... if things don't slow down... whewwwwww... I will need wings...I know what cha say...

But... I too shall remember to be thankful...

How sweet your list is... and inspiring.. refreshing...

thank you for keeping me in perspective..

love ya
Connie

Talk..to..Grams said...

Here it is late afternoon but I can now go out and visit!! Computer battery out this morning but working now!!!
You have a good list..... I am glad it is cooler down there.... it is almost 90 here today!! I am ready for fall!! love and hugs from Carolyn

Andie said...

I find it especially to stop and give thanks when I'm not in such a great mood. It really reminds me of all I have been given and have to be thankful for. Thank you for your list!
Blessings-Andie

Sara said...

What a great list and a great blog you have here. :)

I'm a new reader, I will be back to read your blog again!

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a wonderful TT. We are just so blessed! See you when I get back! Hugs!