Sunday, September 09, 2007

THE MIDDLE NAME GAME


First, post the meme rules before you start listing the facts of the meme. Then, for each letter of your middle name, list a fact/statement relevant to you and/or your life, in some way. If you don’t have a middle name, pick one. And then, of course, you tag others. Well this should not be too hard for me....I was tagged by meeyauw from Vermont. I have a very SHORT middle name!! Thanks to my parents of course!! So here goes!!

L: Loyalty....I am a loyal friend to my friends just ask them!!

E: Enthusiastic....about almost anything and everything that I do especially if i love it!!

E: Effervescent....usually all of the time but lately since I found that my thyroid is low all I want to do is sleep but that part of me will come back soon...I hope!!

I am not going to tag anyone. The reason is...I am tired and need to go take a nap. Please pray that this new medication will kick in soon and make this tiredness go away!! QUICK!! I hate this feeling!!

FLIP FLOP NOT FLIPPING MUCH ANYMORE!!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hope you start feeling better soon.

Baba said...

Hi Sandy, I did the middle name game.Hope the medicine helps soon. I also have a low thyroid and have been on medicine for two years. Barb

Susie said...

Sandy,
Sorry to hear you haven't been well.
Hope the new meds help..

Andree said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. The medicine will work; it takes time. That is so funny that your middle name is so short! Not fair!

Denise said...

Praying for you.