Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I know, I know...I have not been blogging like I should have been doing but there has not been much to write about!! Just the same ole' stuff from the same ole' me!! I am still tired!! I wish this medication would KICK in and sooner than later!! Although I suppose I could have thought of something to say...i am usually never at a lose for words!! (Just ask my hubby)!!

Last night was fun!! I got to go all GAUDY to the women's ministry fun night at our church!! I think I had the BEST time just getting ready to go!! Tootsie helped me with the jewelry and the ideas!! The ladies at Curves had some good ideas too once I started asking all of them. I would like to do it again!!

I think, honestly that i was a little disappointed that i did not win even one little prize!! I know that is the "me" part!! They had people (judges) who were going around noticing everyone. Prizes were given for the Gaudiest shoes; jewelry; hats, etc....i should have won for the jewelry!! I had so many necklaces around my neck that it was starting to hurt!! smile!! TRUTH!! Tootsie had loaded me down with Madi Gras necklaces!! I had every color on!!

The place was all decorated so nice!! I wish that my camera had been working right. I did try taking pictures but i ended up deleting all of them. They were just not good!! WE had hula hoop contests; the cha-cha slide dance; the hooky pokey (which i could do); games, games and more games and so many other things. It was a lot of FUN!!! I just regret that I did not take Tootsie with me!! Then we would have had a BALL for sure!!

Hope all of you are doing well today!! Tomorrow I get to go get mammed!!....or slammed jammed whatever you want to call it!! My once a year thingy when I hope the electricity does not go out while I am jammed in that machine!! tee hee!!

Oh, I am putting a picture of me here in my GAUDY outfit...notice these capris...these are WAY BIG!! These are the ones I used to wear before I lost my weight. I wore them so that I would look even worse!! I could get my grandson in them with me!! tee hee!! I guess I should keep them around that way I can really see the weight that I have lost!! Tootsie has some pictures she took too..I will post those later....hmm...for your viewing enjoyment!! rof!!

12 comments:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, look at you!!! lol

Tammy said...

Gal...you should have won for those orange ear bobs alone!!!

Sounds like a lot of fun...our Red Hat meeting is tomorrow...I haven't been in a few months due to vacations and such, so I'm really looking forward to it!
:)

Glo said...

Girl you look just FAB.....I think you should have won. Wish I were there,I love to do crazy things like that.
Glo

Talk..to..Grams said...

I think you should have won for sure!!! You look like you had a really, really good time!!Love Carolyn

Naturegirl said...

What a hoot!! Love the yellow tooties! You are having a blogging buddie get together what a memorable hoot that should prove to be!!
I truly loved my meeting with Ms. Pea! Nice to meet you fellow lover of ~tootsies!~

Carole Burant said...

Well Sandy...I'm just glad to hear that that's not your usual way of dressing!!! LOL I love it! I, too, think you should have won a prize!!! Sounds like it was truly a fun evening:-) xox

Unknown said...

Congrats on all that weight loss.

Jennifer said...

Whoo....you wild woman, you!!! :) *hugs*

Melli said...

GIRRRRRRL! Oh my! I think you should have won for OVERALL gaudiest! The makeup! The outfit! Oh I wish I had BEEN THERE for this! What fun! And ... why DIDN'T you take Tootsie? Silly girl! You are soooo cute!

Peggy said...

sounds like you had a lot of fun and you look fabuuuuuulous!! LOL

Linda said...

What a hoot!! Love the shoes?!?! Don't understand why you didn't win for at least one category.

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Sandy! I enjoyed reading this post and I could just imagine how much F-U-N you had with your friends.

Cool and really fun photo! I could see all those different necklaces you have there and in my book, you certainly win Best in Jewelry.