Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello everyone in BLOG LAND!! I have had a busy busy weekend and so been lax on writing here...So you will have to forgive me!! I was out visiting everyone and thought boy I had better get something written on "my' blog for today before today is all gone!!

Tomorrow is the first of October already!! That means our youngest granddaugther's 9th birthday already!! This is her last year in single digits!! I remember when she was born. She was the first birth that I had ever witnessed. Wow was I elated to see her born!! I did not know how I would react and so was a little nervous about that but I didn't need to worry!! It was the most natural and wonderful event that I have ever experienced!! My babies all came while I was asleep by C-section. I always felt like that I had missed something. Getting to see Madison and then her brother Garrett be born was just wonderful for me!! It sort of closed that something that seemed to be left out for me!! She is getting so big!! She is into so many things!!

Fall is trying to come here but it is hard when you have so much warm weather!! The last two days have been just wonderful!! GREAT breezes!!

WE are so thrilled!! Yesterday we had a prayer answered!! My hubby's vet finally sold!! He had bought it to be a fixer upper but then hubby's knees got so bad that he never got to do anything with it. He had only put 50 miles on it himself!! We had a couple come yesterday and they just bought it!! WE are thrilled!!

I bought some mums and am trying to decorate a little outside. Fall is one of my favorite seasons to decorate. I wish that I had money just to throw around....I would be at Michaels or AC Moore buying up the decorations and just fixing everything up!! I love Fall decorations!!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend just like we are having here in South EAST Georgia!!

HAPPY FALL YA'LL FROM FLIP FLOP FLOOZIE!!



10 comments:

Denise said...

I really love this time of the year. Thanks for sharing the pictures, really lovely.

Julie said...

Pretty mums:) I posted some pictures from last night. Stop by.:)

Melli said...

Awwwwww! I can't wait to get down there and see your place all spruced up and dolled up for Fall! We're gonna have SO much fun!

Enjoy the birthday festivities!

Gattina said...

I also slept peacefully while giving birth, lol ! But really when I see a birth today I am happy that I hadn't go through it !

BTW I tagged you with a (in my opinion) for once nice meme, you should show us a picture of your desktop !

Reflection Through The Seasons said...

Hello Dear Sandy.....
First I must say, “Happy 9th Birthday” to Madison - enjoy your special day!

Pleased to hear that you are beginning to enjoy this new season. I like your decorations.

Sandy, do forgive my ignorance, but what is a ‘vet’. Have a great week. Marion

Puss-in-Boots said...

Hi Sandy

Happy 9th Birthday to Madison...they grow so fast, don't they?

The wedding madness is over and life is getting back to normal. Thank goodness, I couldn't cope if it was as hectic as this always.

Have a great week.

Hootin Anni said...

Hope your granddaughter has a great 9th birthday! Love the scarecrow on the swing....that is so cool. And how you captured him in the photo with the sunshine...well, great composition Sandy!!!

Happy day to you.

Hootin Anni said...

Ya, that's why I opted for ablation....there is no invasive cuts, wounds or open heart surgery...it's all done with laser!! So a much quicker recovery period. Tho, I will remain tired for sometime, blogging is just sitting on my toochie!! [And I'm told that the heart will palpitate while healing, but it's to be expected and not be alarmed...modern medicine can be good.] Thanks for dropping by.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Your pictures are really nice!! I love mums too! I don't know what a vet is either... I know what a vet is you take your animals to, I love fall so did my Mother.... Blessings, today.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I have an award for you over at my place!! Blessings, Grams