Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THE RANDOM MEME

I just read this meme over at Melli's and it sounded fun!! I decided to try it...so here goes nothing!!


Accent -
I am a transplant from Illinois living in Georgia now!! When I lived in Illinois people used to say that I had a southern draw!! Hm!! Now I am not for sure..just me!!

I Don't Drink- Much alcoholic drinks...sometimes a wine cooler but that is as bad as it gets!!

Chore I hate - Cleaning out the oven, the frig...but it has to be done so I do it anyway just like that 4 letter word that Hootin Anni was talking about "IRON"....OHHHHH!!!!

Pets - Right now we have Annie and Simon..If I have my way Simon is on his way out!! TWO CATS!!

Essential Electronics - MY laptop and my digital camera!! VERY VERY ESSENTIAL!!

Perfume - My husbands is "WHITE DIAMONDS" But sometimes i just like light scents like from Bath and Body!!
Insomnia - When I was going through men-o-pause I had a very difficult time now well now I can take a nap in the afternoon without a problem and still sleep at night!! Nap anyone??//

Job Title - Fitness Trainer...I think that is what it says on one of my shirts!!

Most Admired Trait - The only thing that I can think of here is that I make friends easy!! Since I was little I can go up to almost anyone and start a conversation!!

Religion - No religion..I am just a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ and have accepted HIM into my life and into my HEART!! That just makes me a CHRISTIAN!!

Siblings - Just ONE brother who lives in Arizona. He just turned 59 this month!!

Time I wake up - My body wakes up at 7:30 since i quit work in Illinois but now I have to wake up at different times according to when I go to work! I think my body still wakes up at 7:30 though no matter what!! smile!!

Unusual talent/skill - Don't think that i have any!! (Hubby says it is being a good wife) smile

Vegetable I refuse to eat - I have yet to meet a vegetable that I do not like!! I love them all!! Plus they are all good for you!!

Worst habit - Worry over money!! Picking my nails

X-rays - back, shoulder, chest and several others I suppose

My favorite meal - A nice steak, sweet potato, vegie...Yummy!!

7 comments:

Carole Burant said...

Hi Sandy:-) Now I know that much more about you! lol Cleaning the inside of the oven is one of the chores I hate most also...I had to do it last week after I had procrastinated for a month! lol xox

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey I knew all that...does that makes us friends? Hope your day with the grands was fun.

Saija said...

i enjoyed that ... :o)

blessings on you!

Denise said...

That was fun.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. I have enjoyed picking up some of the Southern drawl. [in fact I've always liked listening to it]

Ohhhhhhh, ya. I like Bath and Body fragrances also.

Gattina said...

When does your mind wake up ???

Melli said...

Well! I didn't know Mike wore White Diamonds!!! Don't the guys at work tease him? LOL! ;)

Do.not.look. in my oven!!! ROFL! And yea... the fridge is a story in itself too.... UGH!

Today I have to get ahold of the dryer repair man -- our heating element went out! YAY! No laundry for me today! (God is GOOD!)