Thursday, May 10, 2007

THURSDAY THINGS
Posting has been a hard thing for me to do this week because of the busyness of this week!! WHEW!! I am tired!! BUT OH AM I HAVING A GOOD TIME!!

Daisy and I have been going NON-STOP it seems!! But really she and Mr. Wonderful are the ones that have been going and going and going!! Just like that poor little energizer bunny!! She says it is like being a politican sometimes. She has to smile and kiss the babies. Then when she comes back here to our house, she is so very,very tired of smiling!! But she is in a good place!! That is just fine with us!!

Today we got up and went to Curves for the 4th day in a ROW!! We kind of drug ourselves there today!! Each day we have been just a little bit less enthusiatic about going. Monday we started out all gong-HO; Tuesday was pretty good and then Wednesday we really SLLLOOOWWEED down and well today......we were in the turtle mode!! Watch out tomorrow!! ((smile))!!
SIDEBAR:
Oh and Hey I got my 300 shirt today at Curves!! That means I have went 300 times!! We just started this at curves. We get shirts for our 100 times; 200 times; 300 times and so on!! So I have went more than that for sure!! It is fun to have something to work for!! I am still doing good!! I feel so MUCH better when I go!!

We met a wonderful sweet lady for lunch at Olive Garden. She is a very special friend of Daisy's but has now became one of mine too. I have met with her and Daisy now for the past 3 years. We always manage to get together when Daisy and Mr. Wonderful come to Savannah to visit. She is a dear lady and a dedicated Christian!! We had that great lunch of soup and salad that only Olive Garden does the best!! We also shared some great dessert!!

Next we had to meet with another friend that Daisy wanted to see, so off to our church we went!! We ended up meeting a lot of people there of course!! More chatting and hugging!! What fun for Daisy!!!

Tonight they are off meeting with yet another small group bible study!! I have no idea what time they will come in tonight. It was late last night. I told them that there was no curfew plus they have a key so slipping in might be what they will be doing!! ((smile)). It is such fun and such a reward to have them here with us!!!

On another note... our 8 year old granddaughter and our 6 year old grandson were here yesterday afternoon visiting with Daisy...(she calls them her adopted grandchildren)! Our granddaughter has had a baby tooth just hanging and would not pull it....FINALLY, she pulled it out!! She thought we were going to pay her for it!! You know kids now a days...they like to try to get the highest monetry award that they can get!! She ended up pulling it herself!! This time grandma and mommy did not have to cough up any money!! Good deal for us!!

Hope all is well in your world!! Just busy in mine right now!! I will try to get to visit ya'll!! I am so enjoying Lazy Daisy and Mr. Wonderful!!

8 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Good day Sandy. Glad you are enjoying every bit of your time with your friends, Daisy and Mr. Wonderful. It's even nice how your grandchildren have warmed to Daisy.

Have a lovely weekend! Take care!

Baba said...

OH.... Sandy, I am sorry , I missed seeing you get your 300 shirt.Way to go...Wear it in the morning and I will wear mine.Fred and I ate at the Cracker Barrel and I got the cutest Fairy doll for a garden,but she may stay in the house with me.See you girls tomorrow. Baba

Ms. Kathleen said...

I have thought about Curves but have never went...maybe I will have to give it a try. Thanks bunches!

Melli said...

I'm SO enjoying that YOU are enjoying these 2 such special guests in your home!!! LOL! Daisy looks like she's tuckered out on that machine - but I'm just sO proud that you've gotten her there 4 times this week! YAY YOU!!! And YAAAAAAAAAAY Daisy too!!! You GO girls!!! I had a good day at Curves today too! I signed up a new member and she is 76 years old!!! I told her I want to be like her when I grow up! She is AMAZING! A ball of energy - even after neck/back surgery and two hip replacements! AWESOME!!! Just awesome!

Carry on! Keep on enjoying! I'm living vicariously through you! :)

Pear tree cottage! said...

Sandy...........yes a busy week and infact I have had two busy weeks I am loving the photos you have taken and Yes I too could see the back end of the cow in your mystery photo ((smiles))

What a darling grand daughter and to start loosing teeth O! I guess it will happen here soon enough lol lol lol too.

You have a wonderful day and I am proud of you and Daisy I could not do four days in a row at anything let alone the gym! my gosh!!((just kidding)) not about the gym! though! smiles to you all.

love to you all there!
Lee-ann

Akelamalu said...

Ah the back end of the cow - I can see it now.

Nice to hear you are having such a good time.

Pulling the tooth made me cringe - I'm suffering from toothache at the moment! Aaarrgh.

Carole Burant said...

You don't mind being busy when it's a FUN busy:-) It does sound like you all are having a great time!! You are doing sooo well at Curves...congratulations!!!! Wondering if you got there at all today, though! hehe Continue enjoying your friends:-) xox

YellowRose said...

Sounds like ya'll are having a great time! Though Daisy looks plum tuckered out! lol (BTW: I sent her an email and it got sent back, let her know for me...I don't want her to think I ignored her last email.)

Enjoy your company and congrats on your 300 shirt!