Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday, March 09, 2007
Feast One Hundred and Thirty Four


Appetizer:
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?
I am usually in bed around 10:00 depending on what time I got up...it is fine with me!! On the nights that my favorite programs are on I try to stay up when I can. That is one thing that I do not like about Eastern Standard Time...things are one hour ahead...!!!

Soup:
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?
I try to not give unless asked and then I try to be very careful..the older you get you learn to keep your mouth SHUT!!!

Salad:
Describe a memorable meal you've had.
I reall cannot answer this one as I am not into eating like this..I mean all meals are great to me from a bowl of cereal to a big fancy meal.

Main Course:
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.
Everytime that I study the bible I come away with something new and wonderful that I can use to better myself!! It is amazing what is in this wonderful book!!

Dessert:
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?
Hm. I like most anything. Nothing is really my favorite. Every once in a while I get a big craving for orange juice and I cannot seem to get enough of it....

5 comments:

Jane said...

Great feast. Hope your travels are going well.
My feast is served.

Baba said...

Sandy, Have you made it to Arizona already??? Way to go ...Have a great time with your family. Barb

Nancy said...

Great feast... glad to hear you are having a great time. I will keep you in my prayers for safe travels. Have a great weekend.

Melli said...

Sandy... I'm not sure the Bible is considered a work of Fiction! But we'll forgive you cuz you've got travel-brain! I hope all is going well for you - and I hope you've made it to Arizona!!! Prayers, prayers, and MORE prayers heading your way!

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey Babe, good to see you...I hope that means that you arrived safely without any more incidents. Give Mom a hug for me.

I'm with Melli....prayers, and more preayers coming your way!