Wednesday, February 14, 2007


Once again it is Thursday!! This has been a different kind of week. Always a week to be Thankful no matter what.

My hubby went to the doctor this week to have 2 spots removed from his face and now is waiting for the results. We are trusting that they will find that they both are not cancerous. He has had these on his face for some time and I am SO GLAD that they are gone now!! After that doctor appt. he went to a new back doctor and has found out that he has degenerative back disease. He will be going in for an MRI hopefully soon. We are thankful that we have finally found out what is wrong with his back. We are trusting that all is going to work out great for him.

Tomorrow is my last bible study on Kings then we are going onto Hosea. That should be a fun study!! I am so thankful that we have the freedom to go and study our bible so freely!! Some places cannot do this like we can here in America!! I am so happy to have this great freedom that we have here.

As always I am thankful for my salvation. Without that I would not be the person that I am today!! I would not have the patience that I have. I would not have the control that I have learned to have in certain circumstances either. I have grown up a lot in the past few years but I also know that without the help of God I would not have matured like this!! So thankful...YES...VERY!!

Valentines Day!! I got a pretty yellow tulip plant from my darling husband in between doctors appointment!! Just like him!! I would post a picture for you but my camera took a bath this past weekend and well....You know digital cameras do not like taking baths. I am thankful that I had it for as long as I did and that the memory stick was able to give me the pictures I had taken from it. AFTER all we were at a lake and it could have been lost in the LAKE!! Things can always be worse!! SO ALWAYS look at the blessings!!

Flip Flop have a Blessed Day!!!!




7 comments:

Melli said...

I am still prayin' that the tests on those spots comes back with good news! And backs are just a ... a ... a pain in the BACK! I'm going to try to see my chiropractor today... these nerves are driving me nuts!

You got a Yellow TULIP? How pretty - I bet! And something you can plant forever! NEAT! (he's a good boy!)

Julie said...

Will be praying for Dad's test results. Hope he is feeling better. let me know!!!
We are celebrating Valentine's this weekend. Valentines banquet at church. Ought to be fun.

Unknown said...

Praying for your hubby.

Susan said...

You guys are in my prayers, too!!

Yellow tulips are my FAVORITE!!

Are you doing BSF Bible Study? I did that one year with the Kings and Minor Prophets...just fascinating.

:-) Susan

Lazy Daisy said...

Hey Babe, thanks for the update on Mike. You know you have our prayers. Miss you. Hugs and prayers.

Looney Mom™ said...

Oh man. Back problems are the worst. I hope his pain will be manageable for the long haul as it is degenerative.

Thank God indeed for drawing us to Himself!

And I just love your outlook. There always can be something worse but we can always find a positive in anything if we try hard enough!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and your husband xx