Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I found this meme over at Mellis place so thought I would try it!! It was fun and you might like to try it!! Something different from my Tuesday Tidbits that I usually do!! If you want to try it just steal it!! flip flop floozie!!!

10 Firsts

1. First best friend - Jan Reed (Only first best friend that I can remember!! too long ago)
2. First car - 19 Old clunky dark colored Ford with a big big steering wheel no power steering. I had to lay my whole self on the wheel to turn it!!
3. First love - Jon Weathers we were in the 7th grade..chased each other on bicycles!!
4. First vacation - I really cannot remember the 1st one but probably with my grandmother and probably to Wisconsin...again too long ago
5. First job - babysitting and then working at the Jarman hospital in town at the front desk
6. First piercing - my ears, my mother and I pierced our own eyes with self piercers. I was about 22-23 at the time.
7. First concert - Gracious I have no idea...I remember going and see Herb Alpert a long long time ago!! 8. First record/cd bought - That would be a record of course, probably Elvis and probably, "Are you Lonesome tonight."
9. First real love - My husband and I still Love him today after 46 years 43 of them being married!!
10. First screen name - can't remember seems like I have always been grandys

9 Latest

1. Latest alcoholic beverage - never because I do not drink alcoholic drinks..easy to answer!!
2. Latest car ride - Just got home from shopping with Tootsie about 10 minutes ago.
3. Latest movie watched - "Step Up" from Netflix the other night. I don't really recommend it either.
4. Latest phone call made - Called my hair place to change an appt.
5. Latest jacuzzi bath -about 10 years ago when we went with our youngest daughte and her hubby to Jamaica to see them get married.
6. Latest played cd - It has been forever since I played a CD...I need to do that!!
7. Latest time you cried - Not too long ago when Lucy was found...
8. Latest meal - Last nights supper...not the best but I just keep trying and trying!!
9. Latest curse - Hey!! I am a Christian..I don't believe in STUFF like that for my life anyway!!

8 Have You Ever

1. Dated one of your best friends - Yes, My best friend and I live together now...Oh and yes I married him!!
2. Been arrested - NOPE
3. Fallen in love at first sight - Yes...with my darling husband!!
4. Been in a TV program - NOPE
5. Had your heart broken - Several times....when my grandmother passed away my heart just simply died inside...when Lucy passed away it was just crushed. I know it has been broken many times also....
6. Said you love someone without meaning it - Nope I am a "IF I SAY IT" I mean it kinda woman!!
7. Made a prank phone call - NOPE!! Would never think of doing anything like that!!
7 Things You Wear 1. JEANS 2. Tennis shoes 3. Comfy PJ's 4. Sweats 5. A watch 6. My cross necklace 7. Glasses... unfortunatley but I do like to see without getting a headache


6 Things You've Done Today

1. Brushed my teeth
2. read blogs
3. washed and dried clothes
4. changed our bed and remade it with fresh sheets
5. went shopping with Tootsie 6.picked up grandkids at school
5 Favorite Things

1. blogging
2. My computer
3. My husband
4. My home
5. My Liptons cold green tea


4 People I Can Tell Anything

1. Tootsie
2. Kathy
3. Becky
4. My husband


3 Choices

1. Black or white? White
2. Summer or winter? Summer
3. Chocolate or chips? Chocolate


2 Things to do Before You Die

1. See my grandchildren grown up, happy and well adjusted adults
2. See the USA with my husband!!

1 Thing You Regret
1. Not saving more financially so that we would be better off when the time comes when we can no longer work...too late now!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I might jump into this one...maybe this weekend. It looks fun. And there's so much to learn!!

:-) Susan

Mrs. Darling said...

Interesting to get to know you better! And that last one is something I need to remeber myself!

Peggy said...

well I enjoyed reading more about you! Have you been back to see the kitty? Can't wait for you to bring her home. She is going to be one spoiled kitty!

Anonymous said...

I agree - great list, and good to know a bit more about you. I might try tackling it this weekend as well. Hope you are staying warm and safe. This weather has been something else! (ok -- and you realize I'm blogging my personal "day to day" stuff at Quiet Time Companion now. Trying to make it a bit easier for you guys to follow along, without having to give up the paid blogging.)

Melli said...

You and your mom were quite courageous! I would NEVER be brave enough to pierce ANYTHING myself! Really, I'm not even brave enough to go get my ears pierced again! (the first holes have long ago closed up!)

I'm going to send you my recipe for Split Pea soup -- in a few minutes!