Friday, December 29, 2006


Friday, December 29, 2006
Feast One Hundred & Twenty Four


GRAPHIC THANKS TO MELLI

Appetizer

How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?

My husband works so hard all week that we never do anything special on New Years Eve because he is so very tired!! We just stay at home and maybe watch a movie!!



Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.

For me, I got to meet several bloggers this past year, I met Insanity Prevails (Melli); Child of God (Beckie); Lady Bug from Lady Bug Crossing; I already knew Daisy from Lazy Daisy...I think it was last year (2005) that I met Jennifer from Happy At home. I also met Susan from Learning for a Lifetime at Lady and Sons. We had a great time plus I got to meet her mother too. What a treat!! I had the BEST time I think of the whole year during that visit!! I hope to get to do it again with some other blogger this next year...somehow!!


Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?

Virginia...I had a great time there with my friend Lazy Daisy. She and Beckie live in the prettiest part of our United States!! Plus they are such wonderful people too!! I want to go back and spend more time there when I can.

Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?

First of all, I do NOT make resolutions!!! I quit doing that a long time ago because all they do is get broken!! RIGHT??? IF I were making one though...I would say that I AM GOING TO LOSE THE REST OF MY WEIGHT!!! This resolution WILL NOT GET BROKEN!! I have come this far and I WILL NOT TURN BACK NOW!!

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.

I AM THINNER!!!


FLIP FLOP FLOOZIE HAVE A HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy...
Thanks for dropping by my feast. It's always wonderful to have friends at my table to join me.

I know how you feel meeting online friends. It's just too awesome to describe.

Happy New Year.
And I'm going to take the liberty of adding you to my friends list on my sidebar....if you wish to not have it there, let me know.

May your holiday be filled with peace.

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I just loved your salad. Meeting fellow bloggers is a great thing and lots of fun. I got to meet my 3 blogger friends from Arizona. That was a blast!

May the New Year be a good one and may it bring brighter and happier things. God bless you always. Have a great weekend.

Melli said...

I have 3 words for you!
YOU ARE DARLING!
I loooooved this feast! It was MIGHTY tastey and filled me up good'n full! You have done sooooooooo well with your weight loss - and you just keep pluggin' away no matter what! You ARE resolved... and that's the important part! So am I!

Happy New Year Sandy!!!

Jane said...

Our main courses are identical and I love your dessert!!! I would like a LARGE serving of that.
My feast is served.

Anonymous said...

Great Soup and salad:) If we don't talk to you this weekend, have a happy new year.

Unknown said...

I love your feast this week. What a great way to finish off the year by being thinner....I envy you completely.

I'd like to meet you, Melli, Wystful and several others one of these days. A must do!! You make it sound like so much fun...

Best wishes to you and yours for a safe and happy 2007!

Cheers,
Carol

on the Rock said...

This is so nice! You go girl on sticking to your evry important new year's resolution!
Blessings!

Saija said...

well i have YET to meet a blogger ... i've spoken to a few, but no face to face visits yet ... that must have been tremendous fun for you! great stuff!

and my big new year treat will be to see if i can stay awake to usher in the year! :o)

happy new year to you & yours!