Thursday, October 12, 2006


Friday, October 13, 2006
Feast One Hundred & Fifteen
Appetizer
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?

This might prove to be an embrassing question. I have never sat and figured it up because it might make me stop!! I would say at least 8 hours a week!! I love keeping up on my friends!!

Soup
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?

Since it is my community doing it I think I would put our community book in there. We have a book that we have been compling with all of our pictures of our community ladies in it. We have a neighborhood ladies get together and we put our pictures in there. Course when it is dug up it might scare the bee jezzers out of whomever opens it...but I would have to put some explanation on it!!!

Salad
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?

The Redwoods in Northern California!! They are so gigantic and need to be seen!! No one can explain them nor can you take a picture and let it explain their magnificence and grandeur.

Main Course
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be and what would the award be titled?

I would give an award to my husband for being the BEST, MOST UNSELFISH, PERSISTANT, LOVING, KIND, UNDERSTANDING ,CARING, HONEST, STEADFAST, HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!! He really deserves having had to put up with me these 42 plus years now!! He needs some kind of award!!!

Dessert
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?

My first favorite color is dark purple and so I cannot think of anything but my second is yellow. I always TRY to be happy so yellow would reveal that my personality is always one of happiness and friendliness.

6 comments:

Wystful1 said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, now really, I think your hubby's award is YOU!!! So he's had a treasure for the last 40 + years. And I like your purple. Me too.

Melli said...

Okaaaay... I definately DO want to try your salad one of these days! (I think I spend MORE time than your 8 hours visiting blogs...) and I think your community book is a fabulous idea! I'm sure the community would agree! Like Wystful, I think you ARE the prize your husband got! And IF I'm not mistaken, purple is ALSO the color of compassion? Am I right? And you are VERY compassionate! So I think both of your colors represent your beautifully!

Anonymous said...

That is so nice that you would give your award to your hubby!!! Very sweet of you.

Jane said...

Great feast. I think your hubby sounds fabulous. I also think yellow fits you. You seem to be a very bright, cheerful person.
Thanks for visiting me today.

Jane said...

P.S. We are out of town and I am using a computer at the business center and don't have but a minute SO I will do the "tag" when I get home!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh, I'm so glad I have all these breaks from the computer which makes it vey difficult to count the hours....!!!

The Redwoods seems very interesting indeed, I want to go there!