Thursday, May 25, 2006


Leaving for Northern Illlinois

Just a note to let everyone know that I will be leaving central Illinois and am on my way to Northern Illinois for my 14 year old granddaughter's 8th grade graduation tomorrow night!!

I watched my oldest granddaughter graduate from 8th grade about 3 years ago. Now it is time for my 2nd oldest granddaughter to graduate.

I will be gone over the weekend and return with my brother. He is flying in from Arizona. We will be driving back to Cental Illinois Sunday afternoon. We will be helping our parents hopefully close on their home here and get them completely ready to leave for Arizona with him (my brother).

I apologize that I have not been able to read all of your blogs. My mother's computer is dial up so I don't like to be on here for very long plus Mother needs her turn too!! smile!!

Everyone take care and I hope all is well at everyone's blog!! I will have to wait awhile to get back into your every day lives!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Travel safely!! I know you are enjoying being with family, but be sure to rest up every now and then!!

Anonymous said...

hey grandma you told me to leave you a comment so i am. i'm on your laptop and you're outside doing something with ricky. this blog thing is pretty sweet. and if you need more help with HTML and picture stuff or whatever let me know... i'm good at all that stuff. well i'm going to go take a nap now so i'll see you later since you're at my house now!!!

love you,
brie

Wystful1 said...

Have a wonderful time, and congrats to the grad!!!!

Jennifer said...

Missing you...hope you're having a wonderful time with your family! :)