Tuesday, February 28, 2006



AIN'T THIS CUTE!!!

Every grandmother out there and even if you are NOT a grandmother will love this.

My 7 year old granddaughter Madison made this for me. She found a black picture mounting frame that goes inside a picture frame. She made a picture of herself and me and then put it inside the frame.

It is so sweet that I am thinking about framing it.

I just wanted to share it to show you how sweet my granddaughter is. I have 5 granddaughters ranging in ages from 16-7 and every one of them is just as sweet and just as special!! They have all grown from such tiny little precious babies to wonderful young ladies. Can you tell just how proud I am of them? Hm!!

I just needed to share!!!

1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

I'm jealous...smile. No really, I'm glad for you. You are a rich woman! The picture is very special, I would frame it too. Children's art comes from the heart besides being just so very special.